Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Seussical Birthday

As my sweet girl's birthday is fast approaching...and her next birthday party...I can't help but think about her 2nd birthday.  When I look at her pictures, I can't believe how much she's grown.  She's going to be 3 in a few short days and it makes me sad that she is growing so fast.

Please stay my little baby, I tell her.  In response, she tells me that she's not a little baby...she's Isabel.  I love her.

I was introduced to Pinterest last year.  I referenced Pinterest when I was putting together her party.  If I had better time management skills, I would have done more.  I really get into the birthday spirit.

I also got my Viking Topaz 20 last year.  I used the embroidery arm for the first time embroidering the shirts for this party.  I also made the tutus. I got the blue and white polka dotted fabric from IKEA and the red and blue lanterns from the dollar bin at Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment