Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bed Decor

We bought our 4 year old a big bed for Christmas and it is way big! She has to use a stool to get up and down.  Our 2 year old never wanted to sleep in her bed but we've got her sleeping half the time with her sister...and the other half with us.  She's a cuddler.  She reaches out in her sleep.  Anyway, since the girls will be sharing a room when we PCS, I've been thinking about the bed.

There's a purple bed cover and purple pillow covers. Purple.

Time to add pop! I'm still working on the pop!  I bought fabric but I am thinking that pop! with the pillows is the way to go.

I made a pillow for my girlfriend's daughter.  She just turned 4.  I am playing around with style and color.  Not sure the color is right for the bed but I'll keep playing.


My 4 year old has grande plans for the pillows she wants me to make.  Think princess and fairies and you'll be thinking along the same lines as her.  

Since the girls will be sharing a bed, they each need their own pillows for sure!  What one has, so the other wants as well.  

So pillows are on my agenda for the weekend.  I may even post it as a tutorial.  My first one. :) 

Have a good evening.  Time to head back to the sewing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment