Saturday, March 16, 2013

Abby Cadabby & Super Grover

I love birthday parties.  My girls are 2 and 4, so I've had the opportunity to plan a few. The next birthday in our house isn't until June but that hasn't stopped my 2 year old from asking me daily if today is her birthday.

She is also obsessed with Peter Pan.  I totally scored at Target when they had a plethora of Peter Pan items in the their dollar bins.  Yes!  Well, she saw what i purchased and is ready for her birthday, now!

This got me reminiscing about the other parties I've had for my girls.  On that note, I decided to share some of the parties here over the next few days.

Here's the Abby Cadabby and Super Grover Party, Birthday 2 for Addison.  My husband missed the party because he was in Afghanistan, so I tried to compensate by making it as awesome as I could.  I made all the girls Abby Cadabby outfits (I hand cut the felt for the Abby shirts - crazy and time consuming!) and made a Super Grover outfit for our lone boy.  I was feeling very crafty so I even made the gift bags.





















No comments:

Post a Comment